As an R&D Project Manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our R&D projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Your main responsibility will be to deliver every project on time within the defined budget and scope.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed project plans and track progress, ensuring resource availability and allocation;
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques;
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all relevant stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Professional & Personal Requirements:
- Master’s degree, preferably in the field of Electronics or Electrical engineering;
- Proven working experience as a Project Leader / Project Manager in a mixed mechanic/electronic/magnetic environment;
- Fluent English
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills;
- Team-player with strong problem-solving aptitude;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Proactive, autonomous, committed to milestones and deadlines;
- Willingness to work in an international environment.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful and continuously growing international company;
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other corporate production sites;
- A friendly and open working environment;
- Flexible working time/ home office option;
- Social security based on full salary;
- Food vouchers 60BGN/ month;
- Annual bonus, based on results, paid in June.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV or contact us: 0896 244 246.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview in a timely manner.
Candidates won’t be charged for any services provided.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
Human Power holds Unlimited License № № 2882 for providing human resources service