In close collaboration with the R&D team, your technical expertise in Electronics and Magnetics will allow you to efficiently take an active part in the development of products dedicated to our business segment (Analog Development, Rogowski coil), bringing projects to successful completion.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform simulations, calculations and preliminary tests for product design verification in compliance with customer requirements;
- Develop electrical circuits to ensure product parameters and functionality;
- As part of the project team you will provide the necessary information and documentation and present the results from your actions in a timely manner.
Professional & Personal Requirements:
- Engineering University Degree in Electronics;
- More than 3 years of experience as a R&D Engineer in a mixed mechanic/ electronic/ magnetic environment;
- Excellent technical culture and experience with simulation tools (electronic and magnetic);
- Fluent English;
- Creative, agile and autonomous;
- Proactive, organized, committed to milestones and deadlines;
- Willingness to work in an international environment.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful and continuously growing international company;
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other corporate production sites;
- A friendly and open working environment;
- Flexible working time/ home office option;
- Social security based on full salary;
- Food vouchers 60BGN/ month;
- Annual bonus, based on results, paid in June.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV or contact us: 0896 244 246.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview in a timely manner.
Candidates won’t be charged for any services provided.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
Human Power holds Unlimited License № № 2882 for providing human resources services.